General Information for Authors
All authors should now have registered for ENC 2017.
For complete presentation instructions and guidelines (oral & posters), please see this page.
ENC 2017 Logos can be downloaded here.
For help or comments related to the ePapers submission system, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ENC 2017 international conference will cover advances in all aspects of navigation technology and its application. The technical session will be organised into both plenary and parallel sessions, including poster sessions. The conference will cover system infrastructure, signals, timing, integrated navigation, land, air and maritime applications, as well as science, safety and security issues.
The scientific committee will encourage scientists participating in international research projects (H2020, ESA) to contribute to the ENC 2017 programme. A specific session may be organised, depending on the topics proposed in the call for papers.
Authors are invited to submit papers dealing with recent and original work in the following areas:
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- Galileo system deployment, GPS and GLONASS modernisation, GNSS interoperability
- Signals and Timing
- Signals and interference, new signal in radio navigation, timing and clock, multi carrier phase GNSS, multipath, telecommunications
- Integrated Navigation
- Assisted GNSS, network-based navigation, inertial navigation, hybridisation, receiver and antenna
- Urban and Land Navigation
- Applications for road and rail, intelligent transportation systems, autonomous driving
- Indoor Navigation
- Location based services, personal mobility, indoor positioning
- Air and Maritime Navigation
- General aviation, certification, RNAV, maritime applications
- Aerospace applications
- Navigation for spacecraft and space applications
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental monitoring, climate change, meteorology
- Safety and Security
- Search & rescue, security applications
Instructions for submissions
ENC 2017 will accept full scientific papers, technical papers and abstracts:
Option 1 – Full Scientific Paper
- IEEE AESS Technical Co-sponsorship.
- Published manuscripts included into IEEE Xplore Database and Conference Digital Program.
- Full-papers will undergo a thorough peer-review process, and only excellent accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore database. Other accepted papers will be proposed in the Conference Digital Program. There is no pre-submission of abstracts.
Option 2 – Abstract or Technical Paper
- Published abstract and/or technical papers are included in the Conference Digital Program only (i.e.not IEEE xPlore).
- Abstract or technical papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee for correctness, and authors will be notified about the acceptance.
|Full scientific paper Submission (closed)|
|Abstract or technical paper Submission (closed)|
|Acceptance Notification (complete)|
|Early Registration (closed)|
|Camera Ready Papers (scientific or technical) Manuscripts:|
|Conference ENC 2017||9-12 May, 2017|
Poster / Oral
The papers may be accepted for oral or poster presentation. The decision of the presentation format will be made by the program committee, based on the comments from paper review.
** For each accepted paper an author or co-author must register before the paper can be presented. Only accepted, registered and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and/or submitted to the IEEE Xplore database.
AUTHOR KIT for scientific paper (peer-review)
- Full scientific paper submission
The submission of a full-paper shall be in two-column format, maximum of 12 pages, as an A4 PDF file.
- The final camera-ready submissions will have to go through conformity checking by the IEEE PDF Xpress to comply with the IEEE PDF requirements.
- IEEE Copyright Transfer Form
Please note that only those accepted papers for which the IEEE Electronic Copyright (eCF) has been received will be eligible for presentation at the conference and inclusion in the IEEE Xplore database.
AUTHOR KIT for abstract and technical paper (standard peer-review)
- Abstract, technical full-paper Submission
- The submission of a full-paper shall be in two-column format, maximum of 12 pages, as an A4 PDF file.
- Maximum length of abstract: 2 pages.